Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back to Florida

I'll be heading back to Florida for a while, maybe I can land a job there somewhere as it is my goal to move back there.


Maybe this year there won't be any storms while I'm there.



Sebastian and Vero Beach have had their share of storms in recent years.


These shots were of Tropical Storm Katrina before she was upgraded to a hurricane and hit Florida and several days before she devastated New Orleans.


It was amazing to see how many people braved the rip tides to play in the heavy surf.

I'll be able to get some fresh photos of Florida and maybe some shots through the Smokey Mountains, we'll spend a couple of days there visiting.


You can read up on Road Safety or Forklift Safety.

Oh yeah, you can check out my Road Safety Blog too.

Ever seen a Smoke Tree?

Have a look at some Optical Illusions or Web Animations then see My Photography, or Truck Photos.

4 comments:

  1. Cool Florida! I hope you do find a job and have a great time!!

    I am going to try to add this blog to my favorites. Technorati has been giving me grief lately!!

    Happy weekend Don!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay will have to add manually. It won't let me go from the button!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God protect you and your family on your travels.

    No hurricanes predicted until October.

    Make sure to take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even with hurricanes, Florida is still a wonderful warm place to live.

    ReplyDelete