Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pete Harris Music Website

Well, I've finished the music portion of Pete Harris Web Site for now.

Next I will collect more history and info for his Bio then work on collecting and processing some of Pete's older material from his vinyl records and cassette tape days.

Anyone remember "Grilled and Toasted" or "Champagne Cocaine"?

Some of my favorite songs were his earlier works back in the days when Pete played at "Dante's", "Last Chance Saloon" and "Bimini Bob's".

My all time fav was Calico Lady, He wrote that song in the late 70s and it only exists now on an old vinyl "45" complete with pops and scratches. Pete would hate it when I would request that song at Captain Hirams twenty years later because he would have to try to remember the words, but it was always right on and he did enjoy the challenge and got a great response from the audience.


Have a listen to Pete's Music


maybe look at Optical Illusions, Web Animations or Truck Photos while you listen to Pete or see My Photography or these sites on Road Safety or on Forklift Safety

No comments:

Post a Comment